To measure yourself the first step is to grab a tape measure. To get the most accurate results it‘s best to be naked, since some clothes might alter your natural body shape.
Now all you have to do is make sure the tape measure is flat and as straight as possible around our body.
Then go ahead and measure the points as shown below.
1. Bust: Be careful not to let the tape slip down at the back or squish you. Also please note that some bras may alter the result.
2. Waist: Place tape on the bottom of your ribs, which is often the smallest point.
3. Hip: Place tape around the widest part of your hip.
4. Thigh: Place tape around the widest part of your thigh.
5. Ankle: Place tape around the narrowest part of your ankle.