How to measure yourself:
The first thing you need to measure yourself is a tape measure. For the most accurate result, it is best to do this naked, as some clothing will alter your figure.
All you need to do now is to make sure that the tape measure is wrapped around your body flat and at the same height as possible.
Then you should measure the following points as described below.
- Chest: Place the tape measure so that it doesn't slip down or cut into the back. Please also remember that some bras can distort the result.
- Waist: Place the tape measure below your ribs, this is often the narrowest point.
- Hip: Place the tape measure around the widest point of your hip.
- Thigh: Place the tape measure around the widest point of your thighs.
- Ankle: Place the tape measure around the narrowest point of your ankle.